Vodacom’s Just 4 You offers contract customers personalised calls and data bundles

edited January 18 in Site discussion

imageVodacom’s Just 4 You offers contract customers personalised calls and data bundles

Read the full story here

Comments

• I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST VODACOM TO GIVE CONTRACT CUSTOMERS ALEAST A LITTLE MORE OFFERS LIKE PREPAID CUSTOMERS I NOW DO NOT EVEN GET A 30 MINUTES FOR 4RAND PLEASE WE NEED MORE PLEASE

• That's right. Mobile phone Network service providers seems to give all of their attention to Prepaid customers. I don't think it's fair. Prepaid subscribers are not the only customers they got. They should update their offers for the other customers as well.

• I've being using just 4 you for very long but al of a sudden the only offers available are things that I don't use. Why? This is going on for weeks and I check the offers about 6x a day. The only one I sometimes find is the R4 for 30 minutes. I am not interested in dialing other networks or buying data. Is it because I bought to many of eg the 3 day offer for R15 for 60 minutes a day?

• Is there any bundle for International calls/SMS? I would very much like to know about any details. Sometimes the social media apps doesn't help on both end (caller and receiver).
    Any inputs would be much appreciated.