SA’s 26.8 million internet users spend almost three hours a day on social media

edited January 11 in Site discussion

imageSA’s 26.8 million internet users spend almost three hours a day on social media

Read the full story here

Comments

• A good overview of statistics. Other statistics I found also https://www.avidom.co.za/

• Very useful article. Thank you. It would be great of you could direct me where I could find demographical statistics that could be tied to a city. i.e. How many smart phone users are in Johannesburg and how many of them are black/ - seeing I'm interested in knowing how the growth of the black middle class may influence this statistics. Thank you www.monatamedia.com

• @MonataMedia said:
    Very useful article. Thank you. It would be great of you could direct me where I could find demographical statistics that could be tied to a city. i.e. How many smart phone users are in Johannesburg and how many of them are black/ - seeing I'm interested in knowing how the growth of the black middle class may influence this statistics. Thank you www.monatamedia.com

Hi there. Maybe hit up World Wide Worx? The data from WeAreSocial isn't that detailed.