Netflix search engines

edited September 2015 in Tech and gadgets
I decided to create a topic and gather information about the netflix search engines available out there due to the amount of people that are frustrated by Netflix’s search function.After getting pretty annoyed by not being able to find something to watch or by being recommended to watch something that I have already watched in the past , I’ve tried 2 of the best Netflix search engines. Here’s my comparison:

Filmefy.com:

Pros: Accurate results, Supports all Netflix regions, Ability to search by using filters such as: IMDB ratings, genre, year and director, Ability to create playlists and see other people’s playlists (good way to find something to watch)

Cons: No Rotten Tomatoes ratings, No mobile apps as of today

Moreflicks.com

Pros: Supports a number of streaming services such as Hulu and iTunes, Supports all Netflix regions, Nice UI

Cons: Not enough filters available to use. They only provide a genre filter. No mobile apps as of today

The informations posted in this thread are a result of my testings and feedbacks from other people with the same problem. Anything to add from your end?